|Apperance at 80°C:||colourless to yellowish liquid|
|Apperance at 20°C:||off-white coloured flakes or granulate|
|Purity (%):||min. 98|
|Saponification no. (mg KOH/g):||396 - 436|
|Acid no. (mg KOH/g):||max. 2|
|IR-Spectrum:||conforms to standard|
- GTB is a very safe plasticizer and is therefore used in the food-packaging industry on paper and
- GTB is used in high concentrations in polyvinyl acetate-based adhesives. GTB is mixed into the
mixture at below, its melting point using a high shear mixer. If GTB in heated above its melting
point (71°C), this results in an irreversible tackification and plastification of the coating.
- GTB may be used in cellophane-packing to improve heat-seal properties,
without affecting colour and clarity of the film.
- GTB is an excellent plasticizer and non-formaldehyde resin substitute in nail lacquer
formulations. It imparts superior du-rability and aesthetic properties.
- GTB improves adhesion and water resistance of printing ink formulations.
Suggestions for processing and use of our products correspond to our best knowledge and are always given without obligation. There is no liability for incorrect formulations and mixing recommendations. Each processor of our products is liable for compliance with all legal regulations, including those in the field of patent law.
We will send you a detailed reply soon.