|Content of monoester (%):||Min. 95|
|Colour (Hazen):||Max. 190|
|Iodine value (gI2/100g):||Max. 3.0|
|Melting range (°C):||60.0 - 70.0|
|Free acid (stearic acid) (%):||Max. 2.5|
|Free glycerol (%):||Max. 1.2|
|Water (%):||Max. 0.3|
|Arsenic (ppm):||Max. 1|
|Heavy metals (Pb, ppm):||Max. 5|
|Diameter of the pellets (cm):||0.3 - 0.5|
Application in plastics industry:
- As a lubricant, anti-static agent, non-toxic plasticizer, anti-aging in the
production of polymers, plastics and packaging films. Can improve the flexibility,
plasticity and anit-static properties.
- Is used e.g. in the manufacturing of of polypropylene-caps to provide a slip/lubricant effect
in addition to anti-static effect.
- In agriculture plastic films as anti fogging agent.
- It is used as a process aid in production of expanded polyethylene to improve gas
- Reduces the friction during the extrusion process, giving a uniform cell size distribution and is
improving the gas exchange.
- It is compatible with anionic, cationic and non-ionic surfactants and has exceptional
- It has effects of emulsification, dispersion, foaming, defoaming, starch antiaging.
We strongly recommend testing of your own system under the actual conditions of processing
and end-use prior to full scale testing. Exact loading must be determined by composition
of the specific polymer system.
- Cosmetic uses, as a co-emulsifier of emulsions, to modify viscosity and improve stability.
- As an emulsifier in the production of foods, including ice cream, chewing gum, toffee,
shortening, margarine, starch etc.
- Anti-aging agent for starch.
- Protective coating for hygroscopic powders.
Suggestions for processing and use of our products correspond to our best knowledge and are always given without obligation. There is no liability for incorrect formulations and mixing recommendations. Each processor of our products is liable for compliance with all legal regulations, including those in the field of patent law.
We will send you a detailed reply soon.