|Content of monostearate (%):||min. 90|
|Iodine value (g I2/100g):||max. 3|
|Free acid (as stearic acid in %):||max. 2.5|
|Melting range(°C):||60 - 70|
|Arsenic (ppm):||max. 1|
|Heavy metals (as Pb in ppm):||max. 5|
Application in plastics industry:
- As a lubricant, anti-static agent, non-toxic plasticizer, anti-aging in the
production of polymers plastics, packaging films. Can improve the flexiblity,
plasticity and anti-static properties.
- Is used e.g. in the manufacturing of polypropylene-caps to provide a slip/lubricant effect
in addition to an anti-static effect.
- in agriculture plastic films as anti fogging agent.
- It is used as a process aid in production of expanded polyethylene to improve gas
- Reduces friction during the extrusion process, giving a uniform cell size distribution and is
improving the gas exchange.
- It is compatible with anionic, cationic and non-ionic surfactants and has exceptional
- It has effects of emulsification, dispersion, foaming, defoaming and starch anti-aging.
We strongly recommend testing of your own system under the actual conditions of processing
and end-use prior to full scale testing. Exact loading must be determined by composition
of the specific polymer system.
- Cosmetic uses, as a co-emulsifier of emulsions, to modify viscosity and inprove stability.
- As an emulsifier in the production of foods, including ice cream, chewing gum, toffee,
shortening, margarine, starch etc.
- Anti-aging agent for starch.
- Protective coating for hygroscopic powders.
Suggestions for processing and use of our products correspond to our best knowledge and are always given without obligation. There is no liability for incorrect formulations and mixing recommendations. Each processor of our products is liable for compliance with all legal regulations, including those in the field of patent law.
We will send you a detailed reply soon.